Mobile Friendly Website Design
Lightweight, slimmed-down websites Designed for Mobile Devices
Get a dedicated Mobile Friendly Website.
From Just £125
Great as an alternative landing page:
- A Mobile website is a lightweight, slimmed down version of your website that loads quickly and displays perfectly on mobile devices.
- This is a great add-on to your existing website (some code added to your site automatically diverts mobiles to the mobile friendly website).
- It works on all phones, including smartphones and other connected devices like tablets. It even looks good on desktops!
- Some clients even use this as their main website.
- We set-up and design the website for you and add the forwarding code to your main web pages. Once complete you have a simple to use admin facility where you can edit the site any time you wish.
We are always happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.
Just Give us a Call on 03330 888 328
You will get a friendly voice – we do not employ agents or sales people.
Contact Us for full details of this service and for a quote.
Our Mobile Website Design Package:
Features can include:
- About us – one click and customers know about you
- Opening hours – tell customers when you are open for business
- Products – highlight your products
- Services – highlight your services
- Shop – Sell items from a shop
- Photos – showcase your photos
- News – share your news
- Blog – share your blog
- Full website – link to your full website
- Other content – create one click icons to highlight other content
- Call us – one click for customers to call you
- Find us – Google Maps directions
- Call me back – call your customers back
- Reservations – let your customers request a reservation
- Leave a message – let your customers leave a message requesting information
- Information updates – your customers opt-in to receive regular updates
- Coupons – your special offers
- Tell-a-friend – your customers connect with you on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Search engine optimisation – be found and drive traffic
- Traffic stats – know where your customers are going on your site
- Add third party advertising – create new revenue from your site